Saturday, April 10, 2010

A kind of presentation

Hello!

Welcome to my new English blogger. This is a good tool for improve my redaction, orthography and vocabulary, where I ever fail. I’m very exciting whit this class, because I want to speak fluid English someday and study or work in another country…my preference: Africa. This country is one of my principal motivations. I’d like to know the culture, people, animals…everything!

I’ll present me with pictures that remembers me happy moments and important persons in my life…


They are my friends from Viña, we were in the beach of Cobquecura the year of 2009 in our vacations. It was so cool :)








They are mi friend from the university...doctors in the future. I met them the last year and I laugh a lot whit them



And this is me! In this picture, I were eating ice cream with my dad in Bravissimo. I live in Viña with mi parents and sisters, in Santiago I live with my friend Maka, she studies photography.


I hope that you enjoy my blogger, have a nice day, moth, year and life :D


1 opinions:

Evelyn said...

Hey cookie(her nickname)!! jeje
I like the music in your blog, is very oriental. I don´t know put music in my blog.Can you help me???

Post a Comment